Sunday 29 June 2014

[Fashion Post] Gravity Top and GSS Sale


Aren't we all grateful for GSS sale every mid year?! I certainly am. Usually, I would go to town early in the stage or towards the end of GSS because I had no time at all. But this year, somehow, I managed to get my ass there right in the middle of GSS where everything is still full in stock. It was really crowded everywhere.

I managed to snatch few pieces from Zara and have I mentioned that Melissa is on sale? The Karl Lagerfeld x Melissa is now 60% off! *GASP!*



I wore this yesterday to meet my girlfriend for some "short" shopping (which of course extended to a full 7 hours of shopping and eating). The top is from Zara, which I love love love so very muchie. Bought it in Zara Bali (who would have thought to buy anything from Zara Bali right?) and my leather leggings is something I have had for years and still my faveeee! It's from Sass n Bide and I got it at a real good deal during their warehouse sale. Talking about the perks of being in OZ. I really miss those warehouse sale, they always have the best stuffs especially SnB (which is my favourite brand, apart from Rêve Atelier, of course). My shoes is another good deal from Diane Von Furstenberg. Got it at one of their GSS sale last year, which reminds me, they should have it this year too! *checking calendar* 

Like it?!


Top: Zara
Leggings: Sass n bide
Shoes: Diane Von Furstenberg
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Bracelet: Balenciaga
Necklace: Juicy Couture



-M-

No comments:

Post a Comment