Monday 7 July 2014

[Fashion Post] Baby Blue Fetish

It appears that Blue could be my choice of colours at present. I have been attracted to blue, well, anything. And not just any blue, it's baby blue. Walking to Zara GSS didn't even help to ease my present baby blue fetish. With all the GSS sale and stuffs, I only find myself struggling to choose which item I should bag at the end of my shopping.


Top from Forever New
Leather Shorts from PacSun
Shoes, Blazer and Necklace from Zara
Bag from Kate Spade
Bracelet from Balenciaga


The Sandals that I'm wearing has been in my radar for the longest time. I found it once in Zara Jakarta but alas, there was something wrong with the hook and it wasn't just meant to be. So I put it aside and life moved on. That is until my recent visit to Zara at Liat Tower. I wasn't even purposely looking for shoes that day but when I saw this on the rack, I believe all my fingers were jumbled up from crossing too much, hoping that they have it in my size. It worked though, seriously. 




Till next post

-M-

No comments:

Post a Comment