Sunday 29 June 2014

[Food Post] Singapore: Poulét

Generally, I won't really be writing about chain restaurant. But Poulét has gone to my top 1 french restaurant with a pocket-friendly bill. 

G loves this restaurant so much that whenever we think of eating western food, Poulét almost always in one of his list. 

We almost always ordered the same stuffs whenever the two of us dine in. Our orders are generally consist of: 

1 whole chicken Poulét Roti (chicken with creamy mushroom sauce)
1 mushroom soup
1 baguette

Sometimes we also ordered their salad or fries (because G has an undying passion for shoestring fries).  

Most of the time, I could only finish 1/4 of  the chicken but in my defense, G only eat the thigh meat, leaving me the whole chicken breast. That's practically the whole chicken! 

I really love to dip the baguette in the mushroom soup, which is why we always order them as a pair. 

The reason why I like their chicken so much is simply because it is roasted but it is still so tender. Even the breast meat is tender. And the sauce is just on point. Like any chicken dish, the skin is the best bit. I usually leave them till the end. They absorb all the goodness from the cooking process. 

Bliss... 






-M-



No comments:

Post a Comment