Monday 23 June 2014

Splattered

Okay. I was really annoyed because I built up a seriously good looking web but I was unable to use any post I posted on bloglovin. So I'm moving the contents of my blogs here at poshteabag.blogspot.sg (I will buy a domain soon, I promise).

So, the latest post I had on my old blog (R.I.P) is on what I wore last weekend. I was in the mood to dress up and stuffs because weekend brunch is always a good time to wear nice attires. 

Outfit. I really love this top from Zara that I got around 2 weeks ago. It has this splattered paint all over it and the material is sort of cooling for the HOT SINGAPORE! 

The skirt is my current favourite pick for any setup. It's size XS but a tad big for me (my waist is 62cm) so I always have to cover the top of the skirt. 

I found a perfect background for my photoshoot that day right in front of our brunch place. The place just happened to have the colour of my skirt and shaded. So I just took the opportunity to take tons of shots there. 




Top and Skirt: Zara
Bag: Chanel Medium GHW
Ring: YSL Arty Ring
Shoes: Aldo





-M-


No comments:

Post a Comment