Tuesday 24 June 2014

[Food Post] Fat Cow

This is a bit of a late post because I have recently moved my whole blog here but I just wanted to write about this amazing place which I haven't had a chance to in my previous blog. 

Fat cow is no longer new to any foodie in this part of Asia. My good friend from Indonesia always dine here whenever she is in Singapore. 

I have only had dined twice at this place. First with my then boyfriend now fiance, G and the second time was with my family. I tried different sort of food on both occasions but I didn't manage to snap anything the second time round so all pictures come from my first visit.

We ordered several dishes:

Appetizer
Sea Bass Carpaccio with shaved truffle
Crab Cake
Onsen Egg with foie gras

My favorite amongst the appetiser has got to be the carpaccio. I was a little sceptical when they mentioned carpaccio as I had bad experience with seafood carpaccio and ever since, I almost never ordered it. 

I'm glad I listened to my foodie instinct and ordered this for my family. It was seriously the best carpaccio I have eaten in my life and my family agreed.




Main
Wagyu Donburi
Sukiyaki
Udon

For the donburi and sukiyaki, Fat cow allows you to choose from a few different cow grades from Australia, US and Japan. The Japan Cow is the most expensive from memory. We ordered grade 3 from the Australian Beef which was still really good in my opinion. I was really thrown away by it. Really love it to the core.






I can't remember how much was each of the meal but our bill came out to around $250

-M-

No comments:

Post a Comment