Sunday 29 June 2014

Is Sporty look the next big thing?

Recently, I have been so caught up with work. My clothing line, Rêve Atelier is launching so many new things that i have been unable to write things here. But that's almost done so I have some time to write about my latest ootd


One-sie: Zara
Shoes: Charles n Keith
Bag: Balenciaga
Bracelet: Hermes
Necklace: Juicy Couture



Bought my one-sie from Zara and love it to the core. It's a total steal at 49.90. Yay to GSS! The material is so cooling which is great for the HOT Singapore. And I just love the chic and sporty look of this dress.

The sandals? Oh that baby is from Charles & Keith. I have not bought stuffs from C&K for the longest time but this sandal won my heart so I decided to give it a try. It hurts. Haha but no pain no beauty hey?! Or does that defeat the purpose of comfy sporty look?! I'm so fickle minded









Till next post!

-M-

No comments:

Post a Comment