Monday 23 June 2014

Assembly Coffee x Striped Crop Top

2 weeks ago, I was out with one of my old uni friend. We used to live in the same student apartment, UNSW Village and I used to attend master class (i.e. cooking class) that she hosted. 

My friend, Usarin is a great cook and when she recommended this place as a brunch place, I said YES! straight away.



Assembly coffee is really inaccessible by public transport but the ambience and their salted caramel waffle compensate for their inaccessibility.

Food.I had cafe mocha which wasn't that impressive but I could live with it. The pulled pork sandwich and the salted caramel waffle was a real killer though. The latter especially. We chatted for too long and let the ice cream melt but that didn't stop our waffle to be less crunchy ( I think it's the caramel turn toffee).

Ambience. I like the ambience of the place too. It's a bit small but quite cozy. There weren't too many people either so I really had a good time catching up with my old friend.

Outfit.I made a little research on the place and found monochrome and red accents which is why I wore a black and white striped crop top and took out my mulberry alexa bag that has been dusting in my closet for the longest time. I decided to pair it up with Jeffrey Campbell boots to elongate my otherwise short and plump feet. (I'm just a tad over 153cm). 

Like it?!









No comments:

Post a Comment