Monday 14 July 2014

[Fashion Post] Cami and Leather Short

If there is any color I always like, it is white. Plain,nice, go with everything. (I change favorite color all the time) The only problem is I'm a clumsy person and I spill everything, everywhere. 







But I still decided to get this White Leather Short from Bershka in the hope that it will be easier to wash If i actually drop something on it. Hopefully not ink, never ink!

I paired my leather short with a beautiful camisole from TopShop. I have a love-hate relationship with camisole. It is almost always too big for me that my bra is usually visual but I love how it looks when it falls right where it should be. But I was in Bali and I was wearing bikinis so I was more confident to put on my camisole. 







-M-

No comments:

Post a Comment